The Sport & Physical Activity team run lots of regular sessions in Tower Hamlets, from basketball to disability swimming to outdoor yoga:
Download the latest timetable.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates.
- 09/06/2017 - 31/07/2017
- Get free Cricket coaching. A total of 8 weeks of coaching for 5 – 8 year olds, and parents can take part too.
- 31/07/2017 - 25/08/2017
- Queen Mary University sports camps offer a fun range of sports where you will learn skills in the morning through games and challenges and utilise them in an afternoon sports tournament. Children of all abilities are encouraged to attend, to help develop their sporting and social skills in an engaging, enjoyable, positive environment!
- 31/07/2017 - 11/08/2017
- E3 4RR, Mile End Stadium
- Try Athletics week lets you learn all the disciplines of track and field, including sprints, endurance, running, throws, and jumps with Victoria Park Harriers and Tower Hamlets Athletics Club.
- 01 - 11/08/2017
- E3 4JT, Mile End Park, Urban Adventure Base
- Multi-activity taster days in archery, canoeing, climbing, cycling, and skateboarding.
- 14 - 16/08/2017
- A three day tour of parks where you'll learn how to bat, bowl, and field from professional coaches from Middlesex County Cricket.