Publications for sale
Local history publications may be ordered
by post or purchased in person at any of the borough libraries. For
more information on the publications available use the links
How to order
- We recommend that you check that items are in stock and prices
remain unaltered before ordering.
- The maximum number of items that will be dispatched is five per
order. Customers who require more may purchase these by visiting
the Local History Library in person.
- When you send your payment please be precise about the title(s)
required, the number of copies, and itemise the cost and
- The goods will be dispatched on receipt of a cheque in pounds
sterling made payable to the London Borough of Tower
Hamlets. Please write your address on the back of the
cheque. Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by credit card.
- Discounts are available to bookshops and societies on items
marked with an asterisk for orders of ten copies or more. We
offer a 30 per cent discount to bookshops and 20 per cent to
non-commercial organisations (societies, etc).
How to contact us
Local History Library
277 Bancroft Road
Tel: 020 7364 1290