Pictured: winning card designs from last year's competition
The Mayor of Tower Hamlets, John Biggs, is on the lookout for exciting new designs for his 2018 Christmas card.
We are delighted to launch this year’s Christmas card competition for children who live or go to school in Tower Hamlets.
As well as having their design made into a real card, the winners will receive a book token and be invited to our town hall along with their parents so Mayor Biggs can thank winners in person.
Mayor John Biggs said: “The festive season is fast approaching so now is the time for children to get creative. We have some extremely talented young people in Tower Hamlets and I’m looking forward to seeing this year’s wonderful designs”.
How to enter
Entrants must be aged 5 to 11 and either live or go to school in the borough.
- be on A5 paper, either landscape or portrait
- be original, creative and colourful
- not use glitter, or any other protruding items
- include the child's name, age, contact phone number, school and address on the back of the design
Designs should be submitted by post or email by 5pm on Monday 19 November 2018
- Post: address to Carmen Hurst - Tower Hamlets communications department, Town Hall, Mulberry Place, Clove Crescent, London E14 2BG
- Email: send as an attachment with the subject line 'Mayor's Christmas Card Competition' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, unfortunately entries cannot be returned.
In addition to the winning entries appearing on Christmas cards, images of all entries may be featured in internal and external communications from the Council, including our website, social media channels and newsletters.
Stay up to date on all the great things happening across Tower Hamlets, as well as events, competitions and special offers by subscribing to our e-newsletter.
Posted on Tuesday 30th October 2018