As featured in the March edition of Our East End!
From bright new blooms, springtime sunshine and chirping birds, to fresh pot plants, a walk in the park, leaving your coat at home or knowing the Easter bunny’s visit is around the corner – there’s a lot to look forward to at this time of year.
If you’re as happy as we are that spring has sprung, help celebrate the new season in Tower Hamlets by sharing your favourite photos on social media and entering our photo competition.
The lucky winner will score two tickets to the All Points East festival.
Simply take a photo that you think captures spring and post it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Make sure your caption tells us something you love about spring in the borough, and:
Twitter and Instagram:
Mention @towerhamletsnow and #TowerHamletsInSpring
Tag ‘Tower Hamlets Council’ and include #TowerHamletsInSpring
The winning entry will be printed in the next edition of Our East End, included in our residents’ e-newsletter and shared on our social media pages.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Competition closes 24 April 2019. Any public photos posted between 11 March and 24 April 2019 that include the hashtag will be included in the competition.
- We will only be able to view social media posts that are set to 'public' - if you would like to enter your photo in the competition, please ensure it is publicly viewable.
- Tower Hamlets Council may share any entry (as well as the winning entry) on its communications channels, including social media.
- The council's decision on the winning entry is final, and the winner will be announced in Our East End, residents' e-newsletter and social media platforms.
- The winner will receive two tickets to the All Points East festival, which will allow access on one day of the festival. The festival will take place between 24 May to 2 June 2019.
Posted on Monday 11th March 2019