Severe weather, including high winds, is expected this Sunday (9 February). There is a risk that trees may be damaged and as a result, may become unsafe.
As a precaution, all council-run parks will be closed from Saturday evening and will not re-open until Monday morning.
This decision has been taken based on specialist advice and is intended to ensure the safety of all park users.
For further weather advice, please check the Met Office website.
Posted on Saturday 8th February 2020