All Points East music festival returns to our award-winning Victoria Park from 27- 30 August.
The council and festival promoters of All Points East are giving Tower Hamlets residents the chance to win tickets to the music festival, which returns to our award-winning Victoria Park from 27- 30 August.
- Jamie XX
- Bombay Bicycle Club
- London Grammar
- Jorja Smith and more.
We have 12 pairs of VIP tickets (three pairs per event day) to give away to Tower Hamlets residents for various festival days.
The competition closes at 10am on Friday 13 August. The lucky winners will be drawn at random and notified after the closing date.
To be in with a winning chance, answer the following question:
Q. Which Tower Hamlets park hosts All Points East?
A. Mile End Park
B. Victoria Park
C. Altab Ali Park
Terms and conditions
- One entry per household.
- Entrants must enter on one platform only. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be drawn at random and will receive a pair of tickets.
- You must give the name and email address of one of the people who will be attending.
- Names and email addresses must be correct and cannot be changed after your ticket draw entry has been received.
- Winners will be sent their tickets by email. We are unable to mail out paper tickets
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- We are unable to exchange the tickets for any other event day.
- The ticket draw is subject to the events not being affected by cancellation.
- The following age restrictions apply to All Points East: Friday 27, Saturday 28 and Monday 30 August: All ages permitted at these events. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over). Children aged 2 and under will be admitted free of charge.
- Sunday 29 August (APE Presents Field Day/Bicep): No persons aged under 18 permitted at this event.
- Entry into the festival will be subject to the festival terms and conditions available on the All Points East website.
- Tower Hamlets Council cannot take responsibility for undelivered emails
- Winners of any other Tower Hamlets Council All Points East 2021 draw or competition are exempt from entering this draw for All Points East 2021 tickets.
Free to Access In the Neighbourhood
In The Neighbourhood - three days of amazing free programming is also returning as part of the festival and will feature a variety of vibrant free activities spanning arts, culture and theatre, including outdoor cinema, live music from local artists, workshops for the kids, circus performances therapies.
This is all alongside an unbeatable street food market and pop-up bars. It runs from 31 August to 2 September.
A celebration marking Bangladesh at 50 will take place on Tuesday 31 August, with activities including carrom boards, children’s story-telling, Bangladeshi folk dance workshops and a screening of Concert from Bangladesh, a project by UBIK Productions and Samdani Art Foundation
Posted on Wednesday 4th August 2021