Come and have fun by participating in or learning a new sports/game in a female only environment. Try badminton, basketball, cycling, dodge ball, football, uni hockey, volleyball and rounders at Haileybury Youth Centre with a final fun Friday BBQ at the Urban Adventure Base, Canoeing, wall climbing and more.
- Monday - Multi-sports, Badminton, Tennis, Boxercise, Football
- Tuesday - Zumba, Volleyball, Basketball, Rounders, Dodgeball, Netball
- Wednesday - Trip to Sporting Carnival event
- Thursday - Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball, Netball, Basketball, Dodgeball, Football
- Friday - Trip to Urban Adventure Base for Climbing, Canoeing, BBQ, & Awards
All activities are led by qualified and competent coaches and staff, with appropriate levels of supervision at all times. All equipment is provided, but please bring a packed lunch and water.
Participants taking part in outdoor activities are advised to bring a change of clothes and sunscreen.
For more information contact Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org
A selection of healthy snacks will also be provided by Tower Hamlets Sport & Physical Activity Team free of charge to all participants as part of our holiday hunger programme.