This summer we have 8 new outdoor gyms being launched in various parks across the borough, enabling local residents to work on their fitness without the need for any expensive gym memberships.
Please join us in getting to know our new equipment and take part in our free children’s activities. We would like to encourage residents to turn up and have a go, and we will also have a gym instructor on site to assist with getting to know how to use everything.
The full programme is included below:
- Wed 25 July – Millwall Park, 11am till 4pm
- Mon 30 July - Ropewalk Gardens, 11am till 4pm
- Monday 6 August – Ion Square, 11am till 4pm
- Tuesday 7 August – Shandy Park, 11am till 4pm
- Monday 13 August – Sir John McDougall Gardens, 11am till 4pm
- Monday 20 August – Rounton Road, 11am till 4pm
- Tuesday 28 August – Jolly's Green, 11am till 4pm
- Thursday 30 August – White Horse, 11am till 4pm
For more information contact 020 7364 5227 or firstname.lastname@example.org or download the summer activities brochure.