Save Time Go Online
To use a Digital Hub PC, you need to do the following:
Computer booking is open to members only. You will need to use your Idea Store/library borrower card to be able to book on a Digital Hub PC.
If you are not already a member of the Idea Store/library, joining is free and very simple.
If a Digital Hub PC is free (available) then you may:
- go up to the PC and use Direct Booking
- enter your card number and PIN
- once you do that it will log you on and you can use the PC for up to one hour.
If you wish to make an Advance Booking please speak to a member of staff. You will need your card and PIN number.
Please be aware the computers are automatically turned off 15 minutes before closing time.
You can book:
- a session for up to 60 minutes.
- a maximum of one session daily.
- each booking is held for ten minutes after the start time. If you do not log-in within that time, your booking for that session will be cancelled.
- to safeguard your privacy, if there is no keyboard or mouse movement for 2 minutes, the computer will lock itself. If you do not log back in within 5 minutes, the computer should log itself out.
- please note, you cannot print from a Digital Hub PC.
Appointments for digital support
If you have no IT skills and need more support, please ask someone to submit this form for you. Our Digital Support Service will be in touch within 72 hours.
Otherwise, please call 0207 364 5000 and ask for the service that you need support with.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing and need to phone us, please visit the Contact us webpage for more information including the Text Relay service.