COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update

Please read our coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs for further information on how our services are currently being affected.

Please also read the council advice regarding coronavirus (COVID-19).

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Addthis

Getting married guide

Update: 25 June 2020

So we can honour couples whose ceremonies were cancelled due to the coronavirus restrictions, we are unable to reschedule any ceremonies before 1 September. Thank you for your understanding.

Following government guidance in response to coronavirus, all ceremonies are to be postponed.

Marriage and Civil Partnership ceremonies will be rescheduled free of charge after the pandemic period. Please do not email us to request this or cancellations until after the pandemic period.

By not currently accepting any bookings we can focus all our resources on supporting the NHS and bereaved families during the difficult pandemic period.

We hope to be conducting ceremonies again soon, so please keep checking our website for further updates.