Glamis Estate Tenants' hall
414 Cable Street
(corner of Cable Street and Glamis Road)
For enquiries or bookings, please call 07516 029595 (no texts please) or email email@example.com.
The Glamis Estate Tenants’ Hall is available for private hire for functions and events of up to 200 people (depending upon event type) on the following days:
- Fridays - 2pm to midnight – check out at 11am the following morning
- Saturdays - 2pm to midnight – check out at 11am the following morning.
Regretfully, the Glamis Estate Hall is not available for party/function hire on weekdays, Sundays, public holidays, in December and Bank Holiday weekends.
However, we do allow other groups and organisations to hire the hall for public meetings which benefit our community, though certain restrictions apply.
The hall is a large square room (169 sq m), with a separate foyer, high ceilings, ceiling mounted glitter-ball, LED disco lights, a small stage, a bar area (with pub style fridge and large catering fridge and separate small chest freezer), a separate kitchenette/food preparation area, and ladies/gents toilets. The hall is fully disabled accessible. Parking on-street only.
- Fridays and Saturdays - £250 or per day and £400 for Friday and Saturday combined
- For community meetings/events during the week - £30 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
- Holding/security deposit - £250 - Applicable to all bookings (receipt provided).
A contract listing the full terms and conditions must be signed prior to all bookings. Failure to adhere to our terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the entire security deposit.
Please note that we do not offer local resident, charity or NfP groups discounts as we intentionally set our prices competitively to make our venue accessible to everyone.