Glamis Estate Tenants' hall
414 Cable Street
(corner of Cable Street and Glamis Road)
The Glamis Estate Tenants’ Hall is available for private hire for functions and events of up to 150 people (depending upon event type) on the following days:
- Fridays, 6pm to midnight – check out at 11am the following morning
- Saturdays, 2pm to midnight – check out at 11am the following morning
As the Glamis Estate Hall is located within a residential area and hosts various estate, community and voluntary groups and clubs, we regret that is it not available for private event hire on weekdays, Sundays, public holidays and Bank Holiday weekends.
Though occasionally we do allow other groups and organisations to hire the hall for public meetings which benefit our community.
The hall is a large square room (169 sq m), with a separate foyer, high ceilings, a small stage, a bar area (with fridge), a separate kitchenette/food preparation area, and ladies/gents toilets. The hall is fully disabled accessible. Parking on-street only.
- Friday and Saturday night - £250 or per day and £400 for Friday and Saturday combined
- for community meetings/events during the week - £30 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
- holding/security deposit - £250 cash only(receipt provided).
Terms and conditions must be signed for all bookings. Failure to adhere to these will result in the forfeiture of the entire security deposit. We do not offer charity discounts and the full deposit is always applicable.
For enquiries or bookings, please call 07516 029595 (answer phone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.