St Peter's Mission Halls
We have a fantastic space available for hire for your event. Take a look at the following details and drop us a line if you have any questions or if you’d like to look around. The hall is available to hire for:
- organisations and
- children’s parties.
Sunday services 10.30am and 11.30am
Beautiful period building
Adjacent to Ion Square Gardens and close to Columbia Road with its famous Sunday Flower Market, plus shops and amenities.
7 metre floor-to-ceiling height with wooden floor, includes male/female toilets, siderooms and gallery office space.
- Main hall: 16m x 10m
- Max capacity: 100 seated or 200 standing.
- £100 per hour* Monday to Sunday (9am-10pm)
- £200 refundable deposit
- £25 booking fee
- 4 hour minimum hire period on weekends.
*Discounted rate available for registered charities and members of St Peter’s Bethnal Green. Details on request.
St Peter’s Mission Hall
56 Warner Place
- Shoreditch and Cambridge Heath 10-15 min walk or short bus journey.
- Hoxton and Shoreditch High Street stations 10-15 min walk.
- Liverpool Street Station 5-10 min bus journey.
St Peter’s Mission Hall is a 'dry hire’ venue. The hall is provided without any additional features such as catering, furniture, entertainment or any other installation. Side rooms are available for use but there are no catering facilities.
Full terms and conditions ofhire are available upon request.
David Bishop: 07771 508393
For more information visit the St Peters Bethnal Green website.