Corporate team building projects
- Are you keen to engage your employees in community based events as part of your corporate social responsibility?
- Does your company want to engage with and give back to the local community and environment?
- Would you like to improve morale, team work, motivation and communication amongst your employees?
- Does your company want to improve the lives of those living in one of the most deprived boroughs in the UK?
We provide a rewarding and productive day, with one or more activities that encourage team work, breakdown barriers and improve the environment.
Most projects are nominated by the community or one of our frontline officers and are based around our commitment to ensuring Tower Hamlets is a clean and green borough. Activities may include planting, grounds clearance, building nesting boxes, painting, graffiti removal and litter picking.
For each project we provide:
- Full details of the location, facilities and task
- A lead officer on every task and an ‘expert’ to guide. A trained first aider will always be present
- A risk assessment but if required we can organise a site visit for representatives from your company
We have public liability insurance, although you will need to check your own organisation’s cover.
The cost per person varies depending on the project and number of participants. All funds will be used on the project to cover administration and the purchase of items, tools and equipment required to complete the work. A full breakdown of costs will be provided.
To find out more please contact Sam Dundas-Dunbar
Tel: 020 7364 6696