Youth Service Consultation
Have your say
Tower Hamlets has one largest proportions of young people of any London borough. We want young people to help shape the future of the youth service.
To do this we need young people to tell us their views about what services they use, and what they want to see from their youth service.
We also encourage parents with young children, or older children who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), to share their views.
£50 Prize draw
We are offering a young person (up to the age of 25) the chance to win a £50 voucher, by entering our prize draw via the questionnaire.
Young people give your feedback
Parents/carers give your feedback
Why are we having a consultation?
London Borough of Tower Hamlets Youth Service would like to understand the needs of young people and communities living in our borough. This will help us deliver a service that is fit for purpose. In doing so we hope to understand the following:
- identify current services/ activities being delivered for young people in Tower Hamlets
- gain a better understanding of the needs for young people in the borough
- identify and address gaps within services and create opportunities for working together
Information you share with us will help inform the design and strategy of youth service from April 2020 onwards.
Moving forward the Youth Service will ensure the following key principles:
- a user led service which is informed and designed by young people. Giving them more say over the service design and what is delivered
- a diverse service that is accessible and inclusive
- a service that is sustainable and improves outcomes for young people
- a service that is responsive and flexible to changing needs
- a service with strong links to internal and external stakeholders as well as local businesses