Community Cohesion (Mile End and Aldgate East)
We will be commissioning projects to build community cohesion in the Aldgate East and Mile End areas.
The projects we choose could strengthen relationships between younger and older people, bring together people of different cultural backgrounds or people who have high and low incomes.
Our aim is to ensure that:
- Residents and other people in the community have shared values and a sense of belonging in their community
- The diversity of people’s backgrounds is respected
- Stronger and more positive relationships are developed between different people and different parts of the community
- People from different backgrounds have similar opportunities, such as jobs, education, access to activities etc.
The projects will be delivered in the green, mauve or blue shaded sections on these maps:
If you live in or have a connection to either of these areas, please complete this short survey to help us design the right projects in your area.
If you do not have a connection to these areas, but are still interested in giving your views on community cohesion, your response may be used to help other community cohesion work in the borough.
This survey should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
The survey will close on 31 July, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- This survey is completely anonymous.
- You can stop and exit the survey at any time.
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact: email@example.com / 020 7364 0300