Help us shape the new Tower Hamlets Plan
This consultation has now closed
The Tower Hamlets Partnership is keen to hear your views on how best to deliver the next Tower Hamlets Plan which will outline a new shared vision for the borough. The Partnership brings together a wide range of different organisations who feel that more can be achieved by working together.
The plan will address the challenges facing the community and borough and will agree a joint plan of action across priority areas. Discussions to date have identified emerging themes such as employment, education, health, community safety and cohesion as priority areas for the plan.
We want views, comments and ideas from residents, people that work and study in the borough and also local organisations, about how to take the plan forward.
- What are the issues that need to be addressed?
- What do we want to achieve?
- In what ways can we all work better together to achieve better outcomes for residents?
Please tell us what you think by completing this short questionnaire.
It should take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. If you prefer to respond by post, you can request a paper from Shahanaz Begum. The survey will close at 12pm on Friday 23 March 2018.
- this survey is completely confidential and anonymous.
- this survey is voluntary. You do not have to take part if you do not want to
- you can stop and exit the survey at any time.
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Shahanaz Begum.