Consultation on school admission arrangements 2017-18
We are consulting all interested parties, including parents and community groups, on our school admissions arrangements for 2017-18. The aim is to improve the school admission process for Tower Hamlets schools so that it is fair and that as many parents as possible gain a place for their child at one of their preferred schools.
We would like your views on the following:
1. Proposed admissions policies for community schools
- Nursery school/class admissions policy. Find out more in appendix A.
- Primary schools admissions policy. Find out more in appendix B.
- Secondary schools admissions policy. Find out more in appendix C.
2. Proposed schemes for co-ordinated admissions for:
- the Reception year of primary school and the year 7 of secondary school. Find out more in appendix D.
- Admissions outside of the normal points of entry ('In year' admission). Find out more in appendix E.
3. Proposed planned admission numbers for schools in Tower Hamlets. Find out more in appendix F.
The consultation has now ended.