New to care and support

If you or someone you know is in need of support from Adult Social Care, there are a number of places you can go to get help.

If you have a general question related to social care, you'll probably find the answer on this website. Use the search function (in the top right corner of this page) if you can't find what you're looking for.

Are you worried about someone?

If you are a friend or neighbour concerned about someone or if you are a professional referring to adult social care, please contact Tower Hamlets Connect.

What if the situation is serious or urgent?

If the situation is serious or urgent, you should contact the Tower Hamlets Connect team. If there is an emergency, you should always contact emergency services on 999.

Tower Hamlets Connect team are part of the council. They can help if you or someone you know are in urgent need of support from the council or are being abused or neglected.

Find out more about

  • Getting an assessment
  • Paying for care