Social care provider forums
We run Pan Providers Forums in Tower Hamlets to facilitate communication and engagement between organisations providing services, commissioners and operational teams.
These meetings are held quarterly and are open to all organisations in Tower Hamlets delivering social care, support and health.
The forums are led by social care commissioners and are attended by a wide range of providers from across the private, independent and voluntary sectors and are a mix of those who in contract with us and those who are not.
If you want to join our mailing list, you are interested in attending the next forum or have an idea for discussion topics please email email@example.com.
- 10 June 2020 - register now
- 16 September 2020
- 2 December 2020
12 February 2020
27 November 2019
18 September 2019
22 May 2019
- Presentation 1 - Prepaid cards
- Presentation 2 - Carers Centre
- Presentation 3 - Equalities Monitoring Data
- Direct Payment handout
27 February 2019: Brexit
31 October 2018: Launch of market position statements
- Presentation 1 - Overview of Integrated Commissioning
- Presentation 2 - Ageing Well Market Position Statement
- Presentation 3 - Carers Market Position Statement
- Presentation 4 - Adult Social Care update realignment/integration
- Presentation 5 - Skills for Care, join SFC mailing list
21 February 2018: Promoting independence
- Presentation 1 - Independent Living
- Presentation 2 - Introducing PADE UP and PA Finder.