The following web links and documents provide extra information about Early Help which you may find useful, especially if you're a professional.
Leaflets and newsletters
Strategy and reports
Additional resources (professionals)
The Early Help Practice Guidance
- explains our vision for early help
- outlines the support and services on offer in Tower Hamlets
- explains the roles and responsibilities of each professional.
The Schools Guide to Early Help
The objective of this guide is to ensure that
- pupils, parent/carers and staff are clear on the Early Help support available to the school from Tower Hamlets and the Early Help Hub
- partners, that work alongside schools to support families, have clarity regarding the Early Help offer to schools
- There is effective multi-agency working.
Download the Schools Guide to Early Help.
Early Help One Minute Guide
A quick 2-page guide to Early Help in Tower Hamlets Download the guide.
Training for early help staff and practitioners Download the training brochure .
Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB)
The LSCB is the key statutory mechanism for agreeing how the relevant agencies in the borough co-operate to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
Find out more on the Children & Families Trust website.
Complain, comment or compliment us
We welcome your feedback.
If you'd like to provide your comments please follow the process set out on our Complain, comment or compliment page .