What help is available?
Early Help can be provided in a range of areas where families experience challenges.
For example we would support a family who are struggling to manage a child’s behaviour in the home and whose parents find it hard to get out the house.
Our support includes:
- Family breakdown
- Housing problems
- Emotional health and well being
- Money troubles
- Children and young people’s behaviour
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Domestic abuse or violence
- SEN, Disability and long term illness
- Accessing Education/ risk of exclusion/ poor attendance
- Teenage pregnancy
- Carers issues/support
- Child sexual exploitation/grooming
- Advocacy and Mentoring
- Anti-social behaviour/ risk of offending