The group provides a space for service users to develop their fitness skills, build confidence and self esteem and move forward in their recovery.
The group supports members in identifying needs and goals specific to their individual recovery.
What we do
- We meet three times a week offering members the opportunity to interact socially do their exercises with other service users
- Share experiences, and learn coping strategies from each other
- Keep fit through walks and sports such as cricket. Football, running etc
- Visit sports arena and other local sports centres and fitness centres in the community.
What we expect from you
- Show a commitment to the group by attending regularly.
- To engage fully in what the group provides.
- Inform the group facilitator or your link worker if you are not able to attend.
- To abide by the PRDC Code of Respect.
What can I progress on to?
- We can support you to attend college to do an ESOL course to help improve your English.
- Access other groups and facilities within the centre.
- Access other community resources relevant to your identified needs and goals.
If you need the information offline, download a copy of the fitness group leaflet.
Tel: 020 7364 1249