Pritchard's Road Day Centre Tea Bar Project
The Tea Bar Project offers a range of hot and cold drinks and snacks to centre members, staff and visitors to the centre.
Trainees working at the Tea Bar will learn new skills which help improve their confidence and self-esteem.
Tea Bar trainees have the option, when they are ready, to move on to further training or voluntary work.
The group supports members in identifying achievable goals specific to their individual recovery.
What’s in it for you?
- You will learn new skills or rediscover old skills that you may not have used for a while
- Learn about working as part of a team.
- An induction and training in Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
- How to prepare hot and cold snacks including use of a microwave.
- Learn about using a till and handling money.
- Learn good practice in terms of customer service skills.
- Learn about stock control
- You can become a buddy within the tea bar where you will be able to support new members learn. You will share your knowledge with them and develop from a trainee to a trainer.
- We support individuals in identifying other voluntary or paid placements within the community.
- We support individuals to access college opportunities where practical and written knowledge can be used towards qualifications such as NVQ’s.
- Manage your own kitchen at home to a higher level with your new found experience.
Tel: 020 7364 1034