Early Help Service Coronavirus Advice
The Early Help Service is having to change the way it delivers its services at present.
In line with government advice and guidance, our staff will be working from home. So that we can ensure a continuation of our service we will be carrying out appointments by phone and emails.
This will specifically mean that through this difficult period our service will provide:
- Phone calls/video calls to young people.
- Phone calls to parents’ carers offering general advice and guidance.
- Referrals to community support services where available.
- Advice and guidance of activities for children/young people to keep them stimulated and motivated.
- Parenting advice.
- General Family Support – which can be done remotely without coming into face to face contact with families.
We are experiencing some issues with our telephony systems, while this is being sorted please note the numbers where you can reach the Early Help Hub;
You can call us on 020 7364 7828 or 020 7364 3181.
Our online enquiry forms are still available as normal and can be found here.