First aid

Health and medical advice

If you need medical advice or support we recommend that you first visit your GP who will be able to treat you or refer you to a range of health services, designed to meet your health needs.

Tower Hamlets has a wide range of health and medical services that offer support and advice to local residents. Our social service department is also on hand to help all those in the community who may need support.