What is an Outdoor Gym?
The Outdoor Gyms have a variety of equipment for strength workouts, cardio, toning, calisthenics and intergenerational activity.
Equipment includes dips stations, parallel bars, cross trainers, smart energy hand bikes, benches, sprint tracks and much more!
You can log, track and share your workout on the TGO Activate app on your smartphone. The app is available in the app or play store.
Find out more about using an Outdoor Gym.
- Bartlett Park, Upper North Street, E14
- Mile End Active Zone, Mile End Park (Wennington Green), Grove Road, E3
- Millwall Park, Manchester Road, E14
- Ropewalk Gardens, Golding Street, E1
- Shandy Park, Bale Road, E1
- Sir John McDougall Gardens, Westferry Road, E14
- Rounton Road Open Space, Rounton Road, E3
- Pollard Square, Pollard Row, E2
- Jolly's Green, Joshua Street, Poplar, E14
- Leven Road Open Space, E14
- Shadwell Basin, Glamis Road, E1
- Wapping Gardens, Tench Street, E1
- Weavers Fields, Viaduct Street, E2
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org