Outdoor gyms in Tower Hamlets
Residents should not use outdoor gym equipment, as per new national restrictions that came into force on Thursday 5 November 2020, and subsequent clarification provided by Sports England.
What is an Outdoor Gym?
The Outdoor Gyms have a variety of equipment for strength workouts, cardio, toning, calisthenics and intergenerational activity. Equipment includes dips stations, parallel bars, cross trainers, smart energy hand bikes, benches, sprint tracks and much more!
You can log, track and share your workout on the TGO Activate app on your smartphone. The app is available in the app or play store.
Find out more about using an Outdoor Gym.
- Millwall Park, Manchester Road, E14
- Ropewalk Gardens, Golding Street, E1
- Shandy Park, Bale Road, E1
- Sir John McDougall Gardens, Westferry Road, E14
- Rounton Road Open Space, Rounton Road, E3
- Pollard Square, Pollard Row, E2
- Jolly's Green, Joshua Street, Poplar, E14
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org