Outdoor gyms in Tower Hamlets
There are Outdoor Gyms in seven Tower Hamlets parks. They are open to everyone and free to use. No need to book, just turn up.
The Outdoor Gyms Programme is a joint Parks and Public Health initiative supported by the Mayoral Growth Fund. It aims to deliver exciting, inclusive and safe places in which to enjoy physical activity across Tower Hamlets.
What is an Outdoor Gym?
The Outdoor Gyms have a variety of equipment for strength workouts, cardio, toning, calisthenics and intergenerational activity. Equipment includes dips stations, parallel bars, cross trainers, smart energy hand bikes, benches, sprint tracks and much more!
You can log, track and share your workout on the TGO Activate app on your smartphone. The app is available in the app or play store.
Find out more about using an Outdoor Gym.
- Millwall Park, Manchester Road, E14
- Ropewalk Gardens, Golding Street, E1
- Shandy Park, Bale Road, E1
- Sir John McDougall Gardens, Westferry Road, E14
- Rounton Road Open Space, Rounton Road, E3
- Pollard Square, Pollard Row, E2
- Jolly's Green, Joshua Street, Poplar, E14
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org