Public Service (LBTH) Parking Permit
Proof of eligibility
- You are an employee of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
- You need a vehicle to carry out your day-to-day duties and not only for commuting to a permanent place of work.
- Your vehicle must not exceed 2.3m (8’6”) in height or 5.2m (16’8”) in length.
Proof of vehicle
Photocopy of the UK Registration Certificate, New Keeper Supplement or a print out of the DVLA vehicle details for us to calculate your permit price, unless you are applying for a multi-vehicle permit.
Where to apply and payment methods
Payment must be made by cost code and your application sent to us by:
- Internal Postal Application: Permits Team, Car Pound, Commercial Road, E1 0HJ
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a multi-vehicle permit we only accept the original application.
Receiving your permit
Your permit will be sent by internal post. If you do not receive it within 7 days you must contact us immediately on 020 7364 5003.
Please ensure you read and understand the the full terms and conditions before you apply.
Apply for a public service (LBTH) parking permit