You can now get virtual visitor vouchers online (these are paperless versions of the previous scratch cards). If you have any paper scratch cards, these will continue to be valid until their expiration date.
If you have already been approved for visitor vouchers, log in to activate them.
How do I get visitor vouchers?
To apply for any permit, you must first set up an account. We will then send you a link which will allow you to verify your email. When registering, choose ‘Resident’ as your customer type to apply for a resident permit.
- Choose the right visitor voucher type – paid or free (over 60s or carer)
- Go through the pre-screening process to check your eligibility. Once this is submitted, your application will be assessed within three working days.
- Once approved, you can buy and activate visitor vouchers as and when you need them.
Activating visitor vouchers
- To buy vouchers, click on buy/use vouchers in your parking account. This is the third tab at the top.
- Once you have bought the vouchers, you will need to activate them by filling in your visitor’s vehicle registration and the time. Make sure you enter the vehicle registration correctly.
- Activated vouchers can be deactivated before the start time.
- You will not receive a voucher to display on the vehicle. Instead, parking officers will be able to check on the system if a vehicle has a valid voucher.
What you need to know
- The cost of a daily voucher is £1.65, unless you are eligible for free vouchers.
- You are eligible for free visitor vouchers if you are over 60 years old or you have a carer.
- A voucher is valid on-street during the controlled zone times, for 6 hours from the date and time selected on a weekday. They are valid until midnight on a Saturday and Sunday.
- Visitor vouchers are only valid in the mini-zone you live in. They are not valid on council estates or private land.
- You will need to upload proof of your address (such as a council tax letter). If you are eligible for free vouchers, you also need to include documents to show this. For free visitor vouchers for carers, you must upload a DWP letter showing that you receive a carer's allowance. For those over 60, you must provide proof of your age.
Read the terms and conditions for more information.
Register or login to your parking account