Are you reporting drug dealing?

Are you reporting drug dealing?

The dealing of drugs is a serious criminal offence and needs to be reported to the police in the first instance. You can report this to the police by:

  1. calling 101 (unless it is taking place outside a school, in which case call 999)
  2. contacting your local police team 
  3. reporting anonymously to Crimestoppers online or call 0800  555 111

Where appropriate, the council works with police and other partners to deal with the range of ASB issues related to the misuse of drugs. However, the police are the main partner for drug-related issues.

If you report is a drugs-related issue to the council, we will refer it directly to Tower Hamlets Police who are responsible for responding to you.