1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020
1. Integrated or GUM invoices remunerated at the host borough rate
2. Providers are required to report activity data to Pathway Analytics (where applicable) and/or GUMCAD within agreed timescales
3. Requests for payment must follow payment mechanism as detailed on the supplier’s information website and fully supply requested backing data - failure to do so will lead to a rejection of invoices.
4. Any correspondence relating to invoices must confirm the following:
a. provider is registered on the council’s payment system
b. supporting backing data has been sent to Reshma.Patel@Newham. gov.uk
c. prices are in accordance with prevailing financial terms for 2019-20
d. PO number was quoted on the invoice.
e. invoices should be sent electronically to the council’s payment system.
5. If the provider is remunerated through the Integrated Sexual Health tariff facilitated by Pathway Analytics they must:
a. submit data within 20 days after the end of the previous calendar month
b. submit an invoice via the council’s payment system
c. ensure the invoice value matches the pathway analytics otherwise the invoice will be rejected.