We regularly consult our residents and local businesses about proposals that are likely to impact them.
Latest consultationsAtom Feed
- Adults with Autism
- Short survey trying to get your insight into our autism strategy.
- Planning consultation
- Consultation with local residents and businesses is at the heart of the planning process. Not only can you comment on major planning documents, you also have the opportunity to comment on individual planning applications.
- Private tenants' charter consultation
- The private rented sector now provides a home to more people in Tower Hamlets than any other kind of housing. Whilst many privately rented homes are high quality and well managed, too many are not. The Mayor is committed to ensuring that every privately rented home in the borough provides a decent standard of accommodation.
- Community alcohol partnership survey
- The community alcohol partnership (CAP) is a scheme that aims to develop a culture where both adults and young people drink alcohol responsibly and educate retailers of their responsibilities to not sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- Kings Arms Court PSPO
- Information regarding the Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 for Kings Arms Court in Whitechapel, which officially commenced on 1 October 2016.