We regularly consult our residents and local businesses about proposals that are likely to impact them.
From the 27 June to the 8 August, 2017 we are consulting on the Local Infrastructure Fund which can spent on infrastructure provision or improvements to support development in your areas. Please tell us your views once the consultation opens on the 27 of June, 2017.
Latest consultationsAtom Feed
- Adults with Autism
- Short survey trying to get your insight into our autism strategy.
- Planning consultation
- Consultation with local residents and businesses is at the heart of the planning process. Not only can you comment on major planning documents, you also have the opportunity to comment on individual planning applications.
- Community alcohol partnership survey
- The community alcohol partnership (CAP) is a scheme that aims to develop a culture where both adults and young people drink alcohol responsibly and educate retailers of their responsibilities to not sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- Late Night Levy
- The Council is consulting on the introduction of a late night levy for premises that sell alcohol after midnight.
- High streets and Town Centre strategy
- We are inviting local residents, businesses and organisations with an interest in town centres, to share their comments and feedback on the strategy.
- Integrated Careers Service consultation
- Setting out proposals to create a more integrated careers service.
- Civic centre consultation
- New civic centre consultation dates
- Community Engagement Strategy 2017-2020
- We have developed the Community Engagement Framework 2017-2020 to help and encourage local communities to play a greater and more active role in the things that matter to them most.
- Parking consultation on Zone B1, B2 & B4
- We are consulting on the issues raised about parking restrictions in Zones B1, B2 and B4.
- Community Cohesion (Mile End and Aldgate East)
- We will be commissioning projects to build community cohesion in the Aldgate East and Mile End areas.