We regularly consult our residents and local businesses about proposals that are likely to impact them.
Latest consultationsAtom Feed
- Adults with Autism
- Short survey trying to get your insight into our autism strategy.
- Planning consultation
- Consultation with local residents and businesses is at the heart of the planning process. Not only can you comment on major planning documents, you also have the opportunity to comment on individual planning applications.
- Community alcohol partnership survey
- The community alcohol partnership (CAP) is a scheme that aims to develop a culture where both adults and young people drink alcohol responsibly and educate retailers of their responsibilities to not sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- Kings Arms Court PSPO
- Information regarding the Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 for Kings Arms Court in Whitechapel, which officially commenced on 1 October 2016.
- Driffield Road and Medway conservation areas consultation
- This consultation is seeking views from residents, and other interested parties, on proposed measures to help increase the level of public benefit associated with individual planning applications for mansard roof extensions in the Driffield Road and Medway conservation areas.
- Late Night Levy
- The Council is consulting on the introduction of a late night levy for premises that sell alcohol after midnight.
- Give your views about services for adults with a learning disability
- Give your views about services for adults with a learning disability.