The council has a portfolio of more than 200 shops. From time to time, some of these units become available for letting. These lettings are managed by the Asset Management team.
- Leyden Street Former WCs
- 1,195 sqft of retail, leisure and event space and additional external seating areas in newly pedestrianised Public Realm.
- Bethnal green library
- The building is set back from Cambridge Heath Road within Bethnal Green Gardens, surrounded by open space for public use.
- 16 Brick Lane, London E1
- The premises has the ground floor of this E-Class corner unit.
- 23-25 Brick Lane, London E1
- A former police station turned commercial unit, benefiting from use class 'E'. The subject property forms part of a purpose-built development.
- 18 Watney Market
- Former ground floor bakery unit with a modern shopfront, W/C facility, A/C System, security shutters and rear access.
- 15 Chandler Street, E1W 2QL (Second Floor)
- The property comprises an open hall with ancillary kitchen facilities and toilets. The property is situated on the second floor and is accessible by lift.
- 15 Chandler Street, E1W 2QL (First Floor)
- The property comprises an office suite with a cellular layout consisting of: office rooms, toilets, kitchen facilities, storage cupboards and a larger hall.
- 82 Russia Lane, E2 9LU
- The premises comprises office space on the first floor of the property. The property is set out in a cellular manner with several office suites, kitchen facilities, toilets and storage areas.
- 93 Wapping Lane, E1W 2RW - UNDER OFFER
- The property is located on the east side of Wapping Lane close to the junction with Watts street.
- 40/42 Watney Market UNDER OFFER
- Ground floor space with kitchen, W/C facilities, rear loading/access and CCTV system.
- Island Gardens Cafe, E14
- The premises comprise a modern style new build café situated in the beautiful Island Gardens. The property will be let in a shell condition ready for fit out.
- John Onslow House, Ewart Place, London E3
- Comprising a large office suite of 1,032 sm (11,106 sf) spanning the whole first floor of John Onslow House.
- 26-28 Brick Lane
- Prominent and well-established retail destination, as well as attracting large on Brick Lane.
Prospective tenants details - application form
You may also wish to contact other organisations and companies for available property units.
- East End Homes: 020 8880 7830
- Toynbee Island Homes: 020 7515 2472
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing: 020 7780 3070
- Swan Housing: 020 7510 2960
- Old Ford Housing: 020 7204 1563
How to contact us
Tower Hamlets Town Hall
160 Whitechapel Road
Tel: 020 7364 4084