The council has a portfolio of more than 200 shops. From time to time, some of these units become available for letting. These lettings are managed by the Asset Management team.
- The Shadwell Centre
- The venue has disabled access on the ground floor only and does not have a lift. There is a café on the ground floor.
- 23-25 Brick Lane, London E1
- A former police station turned commercial unit, benefiting from use class 'E'. The subject property forms part of a purpose-built development.
- Brady Arts and Community Centre
- The Brady Centre is an Arts & Cultural Facility. Home to a theatre, meeting hall and rooms, café, and small serviced office units as well as the Council's Arts Service.
- Leyden Street Former WCs
- 1,195 sqft of retail, leisure and event space and additional external seating areas in newly pedestrianised Public Realm.
Prospective tenants details - application form
You may also wish to contact other organisations and companies for available property units.
- East End Homes: 020 8880 7830
- Toynbee Island Homes: 020 7515 2472
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing: 020 7780 3070
- Swan Housing: 020 7510 2960
- Old Ford Housing: 020 7204 1563
How to contact us
5 Clove Crescent
Tel: 020 7364 4084