The council has a portfolio of more than 200 shops. From time to time, some of these units become available for letting. These lettings are managed by the Asset Management team.
- 9 Pennyfields, E14 8HP
- The property is located on Pennyfields and is surrounded by a number of residential developments and within close proximity of the Lime House link, Canary Wharf and DLR stations (Westferry, West India Quay and Poplar).
- 7 Westport Street, E1 0RA
- The property comprises a double fronted ground floor retail unit with aluminium and glass shop frontage and roller shutters.
- The Hub Cafe, Victoria Park E9 5HT
- The property comprises a single ground floor retail unit with aluminium and glass shop frontage.
- 189 Roman Road, E2 0QY
- The Premises comprise a ground floor lock-up shop within a neighbourhood area situated beneath a 7-storey residential block. There is a shop floor, kitchen area and WC. The shop is located on Roman Road along with many convenience stores, and fast food restaurants
- 21 Brick Lane
- The Premises comprise a ground floor lock-up shop within a neighbourhood area situated beneath a 2-storey residential block. There is a shop floor, and a store room. The shop is located on Brick along with many convenience stores, and fast food restaurants.
- Ben Jonson Road E1 3NN
- Ben Jonson Road, E1 3NN. This excellent property comprises of several ground floor retail units accessible from Ben Jonson Road.
- 116 Salmon Lane
- A sought after A5 shop on a busy secondary parade within TowerHamlets
Prospective tenants details - application form
You may also wish to contact other organisations and companies for available property units.
- East End Homes: 020 8880 7830
- Toynbee Island Homes: 020 7515 2472
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing: 020 7780 3070
- Swan Housing: 020 7510 2960
- Old Ford Housing: 020 7204 1563
How to contact us
5 Clove Crescent
Tel: 020 7364 4084