The council has a portfolio of more than 200 shops. From time to time, some of these units become available for letting. These lettings are managed by the Asset Management team.
- 23-25 Brick Lane, London E1
- A former police station turned commercial unit, benefiting from use class 'E'. The subject property forms part of a purpose-built development.
- 16 Brick Lane, London E1
- The premises has the ground floor of this E-Class corner unit.
- 93 Wapping Lane, E1W 2RW
- The property is located on the east side of Wapping Lane close to the junction with Watts street.
- 26-28 Brick Lane
- Prominent and well-established retail destination, as well as attracting large on Brick Lane.
- Bethnal green library
- The building is set back from Cambridge Heath Road within Bethnal Green Gardens, surrounded by open space for public use.
- 189 Roman Road, E2 0QY
- The Premises comprise a ground floor lock-up shop within a neighbourhood area situated beneath a 7-storey residential block. There is a shop floor, kitchen area and WC. The shop is located on Roman Road along with many convenience stores, and fast food restaurants
- Leyden Street Former WCs
- 1,195 sqft of retail, leisure and event space and additional external seating areas in newly pedestrianised Public Realm.
Prospective tenants details - application form
You may also wish to contact other organisations and companies for available property units.
- East End Homes: 020 8880 7830
- Toynbee Island Homes: 020 7515 2472
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing: 020 7780 3070
- Swan Housing: 020 7510 2960
- Old Ford Housing: 020 7204 1563
How to contact us
5 Clove Crescent
Tel: 020 7364 4084