Granby Community Hub
As the regular meeting place for the Somali Senior Citizens Club and women’s group, Bentworth Friendly Bingo Club, and the local tenants and resident associations, the Granby Community Hub is perfect for a range of activities. Set just off Bethnal Green Road, it offers affordable spaces to hold events such as community activities, social clubs, youth groups, parties and celebrations.
The hub is situated within a 10 minute walk from Bethnal Green station and is easily accessible by local bus services along Bethnal Green Road.
While a local service committee is set up, the Granby Community Hub will be managed on behalf of the council, by Poplar Harca.
The Granby Community Hub features:
- Two large halls separated by a room divider, which has potential to create a single multi-purpose space for up to 80 people
- One large hall for up to 40 people
- Two community rooms for up to 15 people each
- Prayer room for community use (without room hire)
- Reception office and additional office space
- Kitchen facilities, including one large kitchen and kitchenette
- Free Wi-Fi and multimedia facilities
- Secure storage for regular users.
Spaces can be booked on an hourly basis between 9am to 11pm seven days a week and the booking rates are:
|LBTH registered charity rate
|Registered charity rate
Discounts for regular bookings of more than 12 weeks may be available. To book spaces please contact the booking co-ordinator at Poplar Harca on 020 7510 5600 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or email communityFM@poplarharca.co.uk.
View the Community Hubs brochure to find out more.