Glamis Estate Tenants' hall
The Glamis Estate Hall is no longer available for party/function hire, or at weekends.
The Glamis Estate Tenants’ Hall is occasionally available for hire for weekday meetings only (without music) up to 100 people on the following days:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays – from 9am to 9pm
- Wednesdays are not available for hire
- Not available during August or December or on Bank holidays.
We only allow groups and organisations to hire the hall for public meetings/events which benefit our community, with certain restrictions applying.
The hall is a large square room (169 sq m), with a separate foyer, high ceilings, ceiling mounted glitter-ball, LED disco lights, a small stage, a bar area (with pub style fridge and large catering fridge and separate small chest freezer), a separate kitchenette/food preparation area, and ladies/gents toilets.
The hall is fully disabled accessible. Parking on-street only.
- £250 or per day – 9am to 9pm
- Additional unauthorised hours after 9pm will be charged at £45 per hour (or may result in the loss of your security deposit)
- For community meetings/events during the week - £30 per hour (minimum 4 hours).
Please note that your hire must include cleaning time. You will be charged from the time that you enter to the time that the hall is handed back clean (if not, we will charge extra for cleaning and the additional time).
- Holding/security deposit - £250 applicable to all bookings (receipt provided)
- All payments are in cash and you will always receive a receipt.
Please note that the fees are fixed and we do not offer discounts as we our prices are competitive to make our venue accessible to all.
For enquiries or bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A contract listing the full terms and conditions must be signed prior to all bookings. Failure to follow our terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the entire security deposit, and/or may lead to prosecution by Tower Hamlets enforcement teams.