GovernorHub is an online service designed to help governing boards run efficiently. It is used by over 10,000 schools across the country.
GovernorHub helps trustees, governors and clerks to communicate and store documents, membership details, meeting schedules and other information in one secure and accessible place.
GovernorHub brings together the key things you need as a governing body in a GDPR-compliant system:
- Local and national news on education
- A private area for a governing board to exchange messages and emails
- Confidential encrypted online storage of documents, accessible by all the members of the governing board
- A shared calendar of meetings which can be seen on the web and synchronised to governors’ smartphone, work or tablet calendar
- Links to DfE and Ofsted data about the school
- Tools for clerks to manage membership, roles, committees and organise meetings quickly and easily
- Apps for iPad, iPhone and Android which can be used to download documents to use in meetings even if there’s no Internet access
- Downloadable reports for the meeting attendance, declarations of interest and membership to help schools and trusts comply with statutory requirements.
GovernorHub also links trustees and governors with their local Governor Services team. This includes:
- News and information from the local experts within the Governor Services or MAT team
- Answers to most commonly asked questions
- Standard documents from your Governor Services or MAT team
- The ability to book training, track your training record and download certificates for courses taken.
- A Resources Base is also provided by governor services which provides key information for governors as well as a knowledge section for our SLA schools.
A Chair forum has recently been launched by Governor Services.
GovernorHub is a web based service so there’s no need to install software on your computer and it can be accessed from school, work, home or wherever you have Internet access.
You can also download the GovernorHub app to your smartphones/tablets.
How to videos
For our schools that have already signed up to this service, please find some helpful ‘How to’ videos
Also find out how to
For more information contact email@example.com.