Pest control terms and conditions
- Make sure that someone is available to take calls between 9am and 5pm on weekdays.
- Respond to your request and provide a morning or afternoon appointment
- Investigate the cause of the pest infestation you are suffering.
- Put in place a quality controlled treatment system. This will aim to eradicate the pest from your premises. We will continue treatment until the pest is eliminated.
- Provide safety information about the pest treatment used in your premises when necessary.
- Offer advice on any possible actions and, if we can, timescales .
In return, we ask that you:
- Contact us with at least 48 hours’ notice if you know you can't keep an appointment. We may be able to give it to someone on our waiting list. We will be able to offer you another appointment.
- Report the pest problem to us as soon as you can. This may reduce the time it takes us to get rid of the pest
- Let us know if the pest problem comes back after the treatment is finished. Please do this as soon as you can.
- Tell the pest control officer who visits you as much about the problem as you can recall.
- Follow the advice or instructions given to you by the pest control officer that investigates or treats the problem.
- Contact us in response to the pest control officer leaving a letter at your home when you couldn't keep an appointment. (If you have paid for treatment but are not in on the day and time of your appointment, we regret that no refund can be made).
- Accept that investigating and treating pests can take time.