Get in touch
If you are homeless tonight
If you require emergency homelessness advice, assistance and support outside of our opening hours or during the weekends please call 0207 364 4079
Find out how to help someone sleeping on the streets.
How to make an application
You don’t have to be sleeping on the streets to be considered homeless. Are you currently:
- living with your landlord and your contract has come to an end?
- in the process of being evicted and have nowhere to go?
- staying with friends or sofa surfing and asked to leave?
- at risk of violence where you are living?
- unable to afford where you live?
- locked out of your property by a relative, spouse or friend?
- being evicted illegally?
- in accommodation that is unsafe or in poor condition?
- in the process of relationship breakdown and asked to leave your home?
- a boat or caravan owner and have nowhere to put it?
If the answer to one or more of the situations above is yes, you may be experiencing homelessness, or at risk of losing your home.
To make a homeless application please visit the Housing Options Service at:
Housing Options Service
Albert Jacob House
62 Roman Road
Our opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9.30am-4pm, Wednesday: 1pm-4pm
Nearest tube station: Bethnal Green
Nearest bus routes: 8, D6 (Roman Road), 309 (Globe Road), 106, 254 (Cambridge Heath Road)
For general queries, please call 0207 364 5000, or email email@example.com.
Existing clients can discuss their housing application with their housing officer. You can find your housing officer’s details in the client care letter you were issued during your appointment.
If you do not know who your housing officer is and would like to speak to us about your case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0207 364 5000.