Emergency contacts


Dial 101 to contact the police non-emergency line. In an emergency always call 999

You can call 101 to report anti-social behaviour or crime that has already happened, seek crime prevention advice or make us aware of any policing issues in your local area.

Hate crime reporting: 0800 138 0521 - 24 hour freephone number

To report any kind of hate crime anonymously including, racial and other kinds of harassment motivated by someone’s age, disability, faith or sexual orientation. Your information will then be passed on to the appropriate council team for a report to be filed and for action if necessary

Housing association contact numbers

  • A2 Dominium: 0800 432 0077 - emergencies only
  • ARHAG: 0207 424 7370
  • East End Homes: Out of hours 108003761637
  • Emergency Repairs 0300 123 0728
  • East Thames: 08456000830 - 24 hours
  • Family Mosaic: 24/7 Emergency call-out 03001233456
  • Gateway Housing Association: Out of hours emergency 0800 085 6064
  • Gallions HA: Out of hours control centre 0300 123 1237
  • The Guinness Trust: Out of hours 0845 413 672
  • London & Quadrant: Out of hours 0800 015 6536
  • Metropolitan HA: Out of hours 0845 070 7711
  • Metropolitan Housing Trust: 020 8976 1046
  • Old Ford HA: 01732 781967 and 01732 884799
  • One Housing Group: 0300 123 99 66


Child protection

If you have any concerns about a child or a child protection issue then please contact 020 7364 5006. If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, you should contact the police by calling 999.

Safeguarding adults

Tower Hamlets is committed to preventing the abuse of adults and responding promptly when abuse is suspected.

Other emergency contacts


Telephone 999 in an emergency, otherwise look up local services on the London Fire Brigade website

Doctors, pharmacies, opticians and dental services

Tel: 999 in an emergency, otherwise, look up local services on the NHS website by selecting the required service and postcodes.

NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.


Tel: 0845 988 1188 for all flood warnings, advice and help, or visit the National Floodline homepage.


Telephone 0800 096 9000


Telephone 0800 111 999


Telephone 08459 200 800

Dangerous structures

Who to contact about potentially dangerous buildings and other structures.

London.gov.uk - A website that offers information and advice to Londoners, visitors and businesses on London's preparations for - and responses to - major incidents and emergencies.

Council housing repairs

If you need help with a council house repair, get in touch with the repairs help centre:  0800 376 1637.


If you require emergency homelessness advice, assistance and support outside of the Housing Options Service opening hours please call 0207 364 4079.

Noise nuisance

If you are experiencing an unreasonable noise nuisance, you can contact the environmental health call centre.