Halls and venues for hire
There are more than 80 halls and venues to choose from in this section. Venues range from community centres to churches. Use the page options to scroll through the list of venues.
Information is provided by the venues themselves so please contact them directly if you have any further enquiries. We do not endorse or show an preference for the venues listed here.
We also have a separate section listing all licensed wedding venues in the borough.
To add or updates details about your venue, please email email@example.com.
Halls and venues for hire
- We have two medium sized rooms available for hire, one is a large hall space which can hold 50 people and can be used as a classroom for 30 people seated.
- St George in the East Church
- Church of England. Meeting rooms, and the church itself, are available for hire by local groups, but there is no separate hall.
- St James the Less Church
- Church of England. The hall is available to hire for groups, organisations and children`s parties. Capacity is approximately 70 - 100.
- St Johns Community Centre
- Community centre for St Johns Estate and the surrounding area. The hall is available for weddings, parties and by organisations in the community.
- St Margaret's House
- St. Margaret's House Settlement is a unique charity organisation that provides working space, support and opportunities to community organisations and other charities in the borough
- St Matthias Community Centre
- St Matthias is an old church building which has been renovated for the community to use. The premises are available to hire and include a hall, with capacity for 200 people seated or 150 with tables. There is an optional stage, large garden and a fully equipped kitchen. Contact organisation for prices.
- St Pauls church
- A flexible space used for worship on Sundays and a variety of other activities throughout the week. A combination of rooms are available for hire suitable for concerts, meetings and exercise classes.
- Shadwell Basin Outdoor Activity Centre (SBOAC)
- The project is a registered charity providing dragonboat racing, windsurfing, canoeing, angling, sailing and climbing. The facilities, which are also available for hire, include seven acres of sheltered water, slipway access to the Thames, rooms with changing facilities, club and lecture rooms and a nursery training area.
- Southern Gove community Centre
- We have hall for hire and have organised activities If you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Samuda Community Centre
- The Samuda Community Centre is the base for Cubitt Town Youth project. The hall is available to hire.
- St Peters Centre
- The centre has rooms and hall available for hire.
- Sundial centre
- Bright and spacious community hall for up to 50 guests.
- St Peters north community centre
- Modern multi purpose built community facilities with two floors which include shall, meeting rooms, kitchen & toilet. Suitable for medium sized groups for activities and meetings.