The Covid-19 vaccination is now only available if you’re at increased risk.
If you fall into one of the following categories, you can receive a free Covid-19 vaccination:
- residents in a care home for older adults
- all adults aged 65 years and over
- people aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- pregnant women
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- people aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults
To find out more and to book, visit the NHS.