Coronavirus support for residents
We have a dedicated phoneline to support residents around Covid-19, including to help book vaccination appointments and provide information on Covid-19 testing.
The line can be used to :
- book Covid-19 vaccinations (including Covid-19 booster jabs),
- provide testing information,
- support around social isolation,
- help people isolating and struggling with food supplies,
- help people isolating and struggling with access to medication.
Please note the staff on our Covid-19 helpline cannot provide clinical advice. Anyone seeking medical advice should contact their GP or contact NHS 111 online, or by calling 111.
The helpline is not able to book third (primary) doses. These are doses for people who are immune-compromised who need three doses of vaccination for protection. The third dose is separate from the Covid-19 booster jab.
The phone line is open: Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm)
Tel: 020 7364 3030
Other support for residents
Residents can find out about other support available during the coronavirus pandemic on the council website, including information on benefits and financial support.