Publications for sale
Local history publications may be ordered by post or purchased in person at any of the borough libraries. For more information on the publications available use the links below:
How to order
- We recommend that you check that items are in stock and prices remain unaltered before ordering.
- The maximum number of items that will be dispatched is five per order. Customers who require more may purchase these by visiting the Local History Library in person.
- When you send your payment please be precise about the title(s) required, the number of copies, and itemise the cost and postage.
- The goods will be dispatched on receipt of a cheque in pounds sterling made payable to the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. Please write your address on the back of the cheque. We can also accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Discounts are available to bookshops and societies on items marked with an asterisk for orders of ten copies or more. We offer a 30 per cent discount to bookshops and 20 per cent to non-commercial organisations (societies, etc).