The Art Pavilion, Mile End
- From January 4 The Art Pavilion is closed to the public. It is being used as a government run local Covid-19 test centre. We are taking enquiries for events (subject to government guidelines) due to take place from 1 April 2021. Please contact us to discuss your requirements at email@example.com
- We are not involved in the testing being undertaken at the Art Pavilion. We cannot make appointments or answer any questions about testing. For information about Covid-19 testing or to book a free test please visit the government website.
The Arts Park
Linked to the Ecology Park by a path and cycleway under a railway viaduct, the park includes an “art mound”. This has been used to showcase outdoor art. It gives an opportunity to get a great view of the rest of the park and Regent's Canal.
The Art Pavilion
The Art Pavilion in Mile End Park is a large, stunning gallery space. The building is buried in a grass bank and has a glass frontage that overlooks a small lake. The pavilion is the perfect space for your event or celebration.
The Art Pavilion is available for hire for art exhibitions, corporate events, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other celebrations.
- The Art Pavilion is a large space with great natural lighting through the stunning glass wall.
- Flexible and adaptable space.
- The building is step free and fully accessible.
- Has facilities to support hybrid events.
Capacity and facilities
- Standing room for 260 people.
- Exhibition floor space of 480m². The space can be configured according to requirements.
- Exhibition hanging system.
- A variety of plinths which can be used for display.
- Exhibition boards.
- food preparation area including microwaves and fridges.
To request plans and specifications please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of East London, the Art Pavilion is just 20 minutes from Central London on the Central line and a 5-minute walk from Mile End Underground Station.
For booking and further information please contact:email@example.com
Tel: 020 7364 3115
How to get to us
Mile End Park, Clinton Road, London, E3 4QY
Mile End Park has produced a map offering a visual, step-free guide from Mile End Underground Station to the Art Pavilion.
Passing close to Mile End Art Pavilion are: 25, 277, D6, D7 and N25.
The nearest underground station is Mile End . The station is in Zone 2.
There is very little car parking near the park. The local streets operate a permit system for residents. Limited parking is available at Bow Wharf. We recommend that you leave your car at home.