The Art Pavilion, Mile End
We are taking enquiries for wedding, exhibition and event bookings at The Art Pavilion from January 2022 onwards. See below or contact us at email@example.com for more information
The Art Pavilion
The Art Pavilion in Mile End Park is a large, stunning gallery space. The building is buried in a grass bank and has a glass frontage that overlooks a small lake. The pavilion is the perfect space for your event or celebration.
The Art Pavilion is available for hire for art exhibitions, corporate events, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other celebrations.
- The Art Pavilion is a large space with great natural lighting through the stunning glass wall.
- Flexible and adaptable space.
- The building is step free and fully accessible.
- Has facilities to support hybrid events.
Capacity and facilities
- Standing room for 260 people.
- Exhibition floor space of 480m². The space can be configured according to requirements.
- Exhibition hanging system.
- A variety of plinths which can be used for display.
- Exhibition boards.
- food preparation area including microwaves and fridges.
To request plans and specifications please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of East London, the Art Pavilion is just 20 minutes from Central London on the Central line and a 5-minute walk from Mile End Underground Station.
1 of 8
2 of 8
3 of 8
4 of 8
5 of 8
6 of 8
7 of 8
8 of 8
For booking and further information please contact:email@example.com
Tel: 020 7364 3115
How to get to us
Mile End Park, Clinton Road, London, E3 4QY
Mile End Park has produced a map offering a visual, step-free guide from Mile End Underground Station to the Art Pavilion.
Passing close to Mile End Art Pavilion are: 25, 277, D6, D7 and N25.
The nearest underground station is Mile End . The station is in Zone 2.
There is very little car parking near the park. The local streets operate a permit system for residents. Limited parking is available at Bow Wharf. We recommend that you leave your car at home.
The Art Pavilion, Mile End Park, is managed by the council on behalf of the King George’s Field, Mile End Charity, a registered charity in England and Wales, number 1077859.