The Art Pavilion, Mile End
- The Art Pavilion is closed to the public and is now being used as a NHS run vaccination centre. We are not involved in the vaccination being undertaken at the Art Pavilion. We cannot make appointments or answer any questions about vaccination. For information about vaccinations in Tower Hamlets please call the Tower Hamlets vaccination help line on 020 7364 3030
The Arts Park
Linked to the Ecology Park by a path and cycleway under a railway viaduct, the park includes an “art mound”. This has been used to showcase outdoor art. It gives an opportunity to get a great view of the rest of the park and Regent's Canal.
The Art Pavilion
The Art Pavilion in Mile End Park is a large, stunning gallery space. The building is buried in a grass bank and has a glass frontage that overlooks a small lake. The pavilion is the perfect space for your event or celebration.
The Art Pavilion is available for hire for art exhibitions, corporate events, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other celebrations.
- The Art Pavilion is a large space with great natural lighting through the stunning glass wall.
- Flexible and adaptable space.
- The building is step free and fully accessible.
- Has facilities to support hybrid events.
Capacity and facilities
- Standing room for 260 people.
- Exhibition floor space of 480m². The space can be configured according to requirements.
- Exhibition hanging system.
- A variety of plinths which can be used for display.
- Exhibition boards.
- food preparation area including microwaves and fridges.
To request plans and specifications please email us at email@example.com
Located in the heart of East London, the Art Pavilion is just 20 minutes from Central London on the Central line and a 5-minute walk from Mile End Underground Station.
For booking and further information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 7364 3115
How to get to us
Mile End Park, Clinton Road, London, E3 4QY
Mile End Park has produced a map offering a visual, step-free guide from Mile End Underground Station to the Art Pavilion.
Passing close to Mile End Art Pavilion are: 25, 277, D6, D7 and N25.
The nearest underground station is Mile End . The station is in Zone 2.
There is very little car parking near the park. The local streets operate a permit system for residents. Limited parking is available at Bow Wharf. We recommend that you leave your car at home.