Pharmacists in Tower Hamlets with extended opening hours.
- ABC Drug Stores, 12-14 Montague Street: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5.30pm, Sun 10am-2.30pm.
- Beck & Sherman, 197 Whitechapel Road: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-5.30pm, bank holidays 11am-1pm.
- Sainsbury’s, The Albion Brewery: Mon-Fri 8.30am-10pm, Sat 7.30am-10pm, Sun 11am-5pm.
- Chapel, 139 Cannon Street: Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 9am-6pm.
- Fairdale, 360 Bethnal Green Road: Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri 9am-6.30pm, Thurs 9am-1pm, Sat 9am-6pm, bank holidays 11am-2pm.
- Florida, 307 Bethnal Green Road: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm,Sat 9am-6pm, bank holidays 11am-2pm.
- Bell, 534 Roman Road: Mon-Sat 7am-11pm, Sun 10am-2pm.
- Forward, 648 Mile End Road: Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun and bank holidays 10am-6pm.
- Green Light, St Andrew’s Health Centre, 2 Hannaford Walk: 8am-8pm, seven days a week, including bank holidays.
- Lincoln, 60 St Paul’s Way: Mon, Tues, Weds 8am-8pm, Thurs, Fri, 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-5pm.
- Tesco, Hancock Road: Mon 8am-10.30pm, Tues-Fri 6.30am-10.30pm, Sat 6.30am-10pm, Sun 11am-4pm.
- Boots, Unit 15, Jubilee Place: Mon-Fri 7am-midnight, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 12pm-6pm.
- Britannia (Perimart), Asda Precinct, East Ferry Road: Mon-Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 11am-4pm, bank holidays 11am-6pm.
Please ring your doctor’s surgery for an appointment, but if it’s the weekend or late at night, call 7377 7151 (only for people in Tower Hamlets who are registered with a doctor). To find a doctor, dentist or help to quit smoking call the health hotline on 7364 5016, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm.