Where to get help
Tower Hamlets Drug & Alcohol Service
Mile End Hospital
Tel: 020 8121 5301
Reset is an integrated service which provides drug and alcohol treatment to Tower Hamlets residents aged 18 or over and support to family and friends who are concerned about someone’s drug and/or alcohol use.
Support offered includes:
- advice and information for people who use drugs and/or alcohol and concerned others
- community alcohol detoxification
- healthcare assessments
- testing for HIV, hepatitis B, C. Hepatitis B vaccination
- access to needle exchange
- Assessment for residential detoxification and rehabilitation services
- Counselling and 1:1 keyworking
- support for clients experiencing domestic violence
- onward referral to further support services as required
- Signposting and access to mutual aid groups such as AA, NA and Smart Recovery.
Integrated Young People’s Health & Wellbeing Service
Aged 10-19 years
Specialist confidential service for young people
using drugs and/or alcohol. The services offered are:
- free confidential services, anyone can refer
- personalised assessment, planning and review
- therapeutic interventions around drug/ alcohol use related issues through 121s
- a named key worker
- partnership working with other services to support wider needs
- access to activities/ resources to meet personal goals
- 121 meetings held at a location to suit you
- harm reduction advice and access to further support
- awareness raising and education for young people
- sexual health screening, testing and treatment.
All referrals must have the young person’s consent.
For further information about the service and contact details please visit the Compass UK website.