The Ecology Pavilion
The Ecology Pavilion is a large modern venue in natural surroundings. The building is buried in a grass bank next to the reed beds of the Ecology Park. The pavilion is the perfect space for your event.
The Ecology Pavilion is available for hire for exhibitions, corporate events, wedding ceremonies and receptions and other celebrations. We are now taking enquiries for bookings from October 2021.
Capacity and facilities
- A large open space with great natural lighting.
- A flexible and adaptable space.
- The building is step free and fully accessible.
- Facilities to support hybrid events
- Seating room for 220 people.
- Floor space of 480m². The space can be adapted to meet your requirements.
- Exhibition boards.
- food preparation area including microwaves and fridges
To request plans and specifications please email us at email@example.com
The Ecology Pavilion is in the heart of East London. It is 20 minutes from the City and West End on the Central line and a 10-minute walk from Mile End Underground Station.
1 of 6
2 of 6
3 of 6
4 of 6
5 of 6
6 of 6
For booking and information please contact
Tel: 020 7364 3115
Mile End Park,
125 Grove Road,
Bus: 277 and D6
Underground: Mile End and Bethnal Green. Both stations are in Zone 2.
Car: There is no parking at the Pavilion. The local streets have a permit system for residents. There is some parking at Bow Wharf. We encourage you to use public transport.
The Ecology Pavilion, Mile End Park, is managed by the council on behalf of the King George’s Field, Mile End Charity, a registered charity in England and Wales, number 1077859.