We regularly consult our residents and local businesses about proposals that are likely to impact them.
Latest consultationsAtom Feed
- Adults with Autism
- Short survey trying to get your insight into our autism strategy.
- Community Governance Review phase two
- Tower Hamlets Council has received a petition from residents asking for the creation of a new parish council (or 'local council') in the Spitalfields and Banglatown area.
- The London Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme Stakeholder Communication Survey
- The LSCTP want to build and maintain strong relationships with our stakeholders so that together we deliver the best outcomes for local people, with the ultimate aim of a smoke free London.A critical element for the success of the Programme is how we communicate with our stakeholders
- Transport Strategy 2019-2041
- The council is developing a new strategy to improve the way vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians move around our borough. The strategy will shape the way we approach transport related issues for the next two decades.
- Planning consultation
- Consultation with local residents and businesses is at the heart of the planning process. Not only can you comment on major planning documents, you also have the opportunity to comment on individual planning applications.
- Safeguarding Adults Strategy
- The Tower Hamlets Safeguarding Adults Board has developed a 5 year strategy setting out its priorities to help prevent and tackle adult abuse and neglect.