Apply for a place on the Holiday Childcare Scheme
To apply for a place on the Holiday Childcare Scheme you will need to create an account on the Holiday Childcare booking site. Before placing a booking please read our terms and conditions.
Create your account and book
- When you register, you will receive a verification email, please click on the link to verify the account. The verification email may go to your spam/junk folder.
- Click on ‘Add Child’ and add your child’s information. Please complete all the relevant information such as allergies, medication or special need requirements that your child might need.
- Once you have done this for each child, you will be able to book your childcare. Go to the ‘Book’ tab and select the date and time you wish to book your child(ren) in.
- A prompt may appear if more information is required. Please email email@example.com for further support. All additional information is required to be submitted within five working days of booking or two weeks before the scheme starts.
- As soon as your account has been created you can view past bookings and payment history 24/7.
Please note to receive subsided rates you are required to send proof of benefits to firstname.lastname@example.org before the scheme starts. This will be applied to your account and a reduced rate will be recalculated at checkout.
The Tower Hamlets Holiday scheme supports children with SEND to access a universal provision.
For children requiring 1-1 or 1-3 places a Special Needs Assessment Form (SNAF) is completed by the child’s school and in partnership with parent/s to ensure the child’s individual needs can be met within the scheme.
Referrals from social care or HCS partners can be supported on completion of a referral form and the online booking. Referral forms can be accepted before the scheme starts.
All parents can book for places once bookings open. Please visit the holiday scheme page for more information about the scheme and booking opening times.
If you need help with your Magicbooking account please use the help button on the Magicbooking website for useful guides and videos.
Create your account and book
Pay for your booking
To secure and finalise a booking, payment must be made by debit/credit through Magicbooking.
If you have Childcare Vouchers (CCV) /Tax Free Credit, please add details when making the payment in Magicbooking. You will need to email email@example.com with confirmation of your payment via childcare vouchers/tax free credit. Without confirmation of payment we cannot guarantee a place. CCV payments must be made before the start date of the scheme.
Confirmation of scheme place(s)
We will confirm your booking by email once we have received your payment. Please note confirmation will only be given once full payment has been made. CCV payments must be made before the start date of the scheme.
Cancellations must be made in writing a minimum of five working days before the first day of the Holiday Childcare Scheme for a refund. Cancellations made after this date are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note you are paying for your child’s place not your child’s attendance.
Please contact us if you need help creating your Magicbooking account.
Tel: 020 7364 0523 from 10am to 4pm