Further information for schools and professionals
The following resources give extra information about Early Help which you may find useful especially if you are a professional.
The Early Help Practice guidance
- explains our vision for early help
- outlines the support and services on offer in Tower Hamlets
- explains the roles and responsibilities of each professional.
Download the Early Help Practice Guide.
The Schools Guide to Early Help
The objective of this guide is to ensure that
- pupils, parent/carers and staff are clear on the Early Help support available to the school from Tower Hamlets and the Early Help Hub
- partners, that work alongside schools to support families, have clarity regarding the Early Help offer to schools
- There is effective multi-agency working.
Download the Schools Guide to Early Help.
One Minute guide
A quick 2-page guide to Early Help in Tower Hamlets Download the guide.
Strategy and reports
Early Help Quality Assurance Framework
The Early Help Quality Assurance Framework describes how Tower Hamlets measures the quality of Early Help Service across the borough. The guide and tools have been developed to support practitioners, supervisors, managers and service heads across a range of agencies in Tower Hamlets to identify good practice.
It can guide services to further embed the use of whole family working, demonstrate robust assessments with clear action plans, and provide measurable outcomes for families across Tower Hamlets.
Download the Quality Assurance Framework.