Free advice and training for social housing tenants

Access information on a range of issues including repairs and maintenance for your home and communal areas, anti-social behaviour and how to tackle your landlord with free training on your rights.

Find out more on the Four Million Homes website.

Improvements and repairs

Are you a Tower Hamlets Homes (THH) tenant?

Please report your repair request directly to THH.

Are you a housing association tenant?

Please speak to your housing officer or contact them through their website.

Our main providers in the borough include:

Are you a private renter?

You can find more information on what repairs your landlord is responsible for.

If you are worried about being told to leave because you asked for repairs, please see our retaliatory eviction webpage.

The Tower Hamlets Private Renters' Charter also sets out the standards the law demands from all private landlords and agents.